It's Labor Day already which means that summer is coming to a fast close but that doesn't mean there aren't still a few hot and sultry evenings ahead. At least for another few weeks. And in case Fall happens to be reading this--please be slow like a turtle. I'm not ready for shivering just yet.
While there's still a little warm air to be had, I thought I'd put together a mood board, just for inspiration (or wishful thinking, whichever the case may be!) Break out your shoulder grazing earrings, strapless dresses, strappy sandals and cocktail rings and let's go dancing.
1. Stunning. and I mean, you're going to want every single bag he makes--Edward De Lacy
2. Okay, I'm biased but I love these earrings Luscious Metals by Natha Perkins
3. So...I think I'm buying these shoes as soon as I'm done blogging about them. Incredible India
4. Yes, I personally own 5 of these rings and I'm not afraid to admit it. Luscious Metals by Natha Perkins
5. Sexy little black dress. I think that's all I need to say here. Lamixx
6. What is the perfect outfit without lip gloss? Alchemy Mineral Blends